Tuesday 5 August 2014

ETERNAL FREEDOM

I have been travelling Europe for the past two months. I am back in Sydney and the journey felt like the blink of an eye. In that small space when the darkness encases my vision i see my travels as a lifetime of experiences. I visited morocco, the blue city, cheffchaouen, where i learnt the absolute beauty of the Muslim religion and came to understand the invasion of new thinking for young people, breaking free. I rode through the wild flowers that path the canals of Amsterdam. Floating with serenity that may have been the organic marijuana i smoked daily. I drove for 38 hrs through the Transylvanian alps to reach Istanbul. I camped on the pristine waters of Hallstatt in Austria admiring the giant mountains and glacier water. I went to an underground rave in Berlin until the sun rose. I saw so many places and met some amazing people but the thing i learnt most was to be inside myself. To accept who i am and give myself to nature. To give kindness to every single person. To be free, to not worry and to surrender to the amazing journey that life can give you. Heres some inspirational images. I am embracing my gypsy life.

see my travel images on instagram @sallypatti






















No comments:

Post a Comment