Saturday 17 August 2013

The beginning of Opengarage

These are the images from my very first open garage photoshoot. I have been doing open garage for some months now but have yet to start a blog. There is a blog link on the www.opengarage.com.au website but its kind of lame. I usually try to keep my personal life and opengarage separate but i think with this blog i will make it more personal posting photos from instagram and such to give everyone an insight into my life. My names Sally i was bought up in byron bay. Escaped to the city (melbourne and sydney) to study at Whitehouse institute of design. After completion i decided to come home and applied for uni had some major life changes, did some incredible travelling and met an amazing boy who has persuaded me to stay here and for fill my creative dream. My passion is photography and graphic design, but i also draw....model(which i keep secret), study astrology when i have time and enjoy a rich healthy lifestyle by surfing and doing yoga. Byron bay is beautiful and now that i am sourcing and selling vintage i have found a whole new world of creativity in this place when i thought it was so desolate. Im 22 and loving my life. You can see some of my work here www.sallypatti.com and my personal tumblr here www.sallypatti.tumblr.com I am going to be posting a lot of inspiration, my photoshoots, music and anything creative, i hope you enjoy. 











No comments:

Post a Comment